2020 Summer Leadership Summit
Whittlesey is excited to invite top freshmen and sophomore accounting students from local colleges and universities to participate in our Summer Leadership Summit at our downtown Hartford office. This comprehensive two-day program is designed for students interested in learning about the public accounting profession.
The Summit will provide you with the opportunity to:
• Meet our diverse team of professionals and learn about the firm
• Explore the local culture of Hartford with a scavenger hunt
• Network with fellow accounting students over breakfast and lunch
• Participate in a technical case study
• Develop your leadership skills
• Learn the tips and tricks for getting an internship/job in the future
Apply today and find out what makes Whittlesey one of the top accounting firms in New England!
To apply, click here.
**Please apply by April 24, 2020.**
Chosen applicants will be asked to provide their unofficial transcript.
Brittany Whiteley, Whittlesey's Senior HR Generalist, answers the following frequently asked questions about our Summer Leadership Summit:
- What is a Summer Leadership Program?
- What makes our program different?
- Why should you attend?
- Who is eligible to attend?
- How can you stand out?
- Why Whittlesey?