Whittlesey’s 2023 Summer Leadership Summit
Whittlesey is excited to invite top freshmen and sophomore accounting students from local colleges and universities to participate in our Summer Leadership Program. This comprehensive two-half-day program is designed for students interested in learning about the public accounting profession.
The program will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Learn about the Firm by interacting with our diverse team of professionals
- Network with fellow accounting students through a participative technical case study
- Develop your leadership skills
- Learn the tips and tricks for getting an internship/job in the future
Apply today and find out what makes Whittlesey one of the top accounting firms in New England!
Chosen applicants will be asked to provide their unofficial transcript.
Attending Whittlesey's Summer Leadership Summit was a truly fantastic experience! The panel discussions, Q&A sessions, and activities provided me the opportunity to network and interact with the staff while also getting a feel for the Firm's culture and values. It also made the transition into my internship a little easier because I already knew some of the staff. Everyone is extremely friendly, welcoming, and willing to answer any question. I'm so grateful for the experience, connections, and internship opportunity I gained through this program.
- Alexandra Urban, Associate, and Summer Leadership Summit Attendee