HBJ and NHB Present: The Cares Act and the PPP
Drew Andrews, CEO and Partner-in-Charge of Whittlesey, joins the Hartford Business Journal and New Haven Biz, for their podcast: HBJ and NHB Present: The Cares Act and the PPP.
After the first $350 billion ran out in just 14 days, small businesses in Connecticut and around the country are getting a second shot at Paycheck Protection Program loans, as the COVID-19 crisis rages, impacting virtually every small business.
Join us as we help you get what you need to take advantage of these funds. They won't be available for long.
The panelists include:
- Drew Andrews, Managing Partner and CEO, Whittlesey
- David Lehman, Commissioner & Governor's Senior Economic Advisor
- Wendell G. Davis, SBA Regional Administrator, New England
- Tim Bergstrom, Regional President for Hartford CT Market, Webster Bank
- Taylor Shea, Partner, Robinson + Cole
For our thoughts on the industries we serve and firm updates, follow us on LinkedIn.
Ready to Connect?
We deliver personalized, expert services. Find out what we can do for you.