Support & Professional Services
Technology is the foundation of almost every modern business. When it fails, business stops. When it comes to managing technology, most small businesses fall into one of 2 categories: Either they’re not large enough to justify hiring dedicated staff to manage technology, or they have an internal team that doesn’t have the full set of tools, experience, or time required to manage IT in this day and age adequately. When businesses find themselves in these situations, they open themselves to unnecessary risk. Modern IT risks must be addressed with professional IT management to help reduce the risk of downtime, data loss, and ransomware.
Whittlesey has the experienced professionals, processes, and tools required to help reduce IT risk to its lowest possible level. Let our team help yours finally get a handle on IT management and risk so your team can focus on getting real work done. With Whittlesey, technology won’t be your weak link anymore.
Support and Professional Services Benefits
- Dedicated primary engineer to manage your account
- Free annual technology planning service
- Responsive helpdesk support system with 24x7 support protocols
- Fully managed data backup and system maintenance services
- Incident response
- Compliance Assistance
- IT Project Management
- Software selection/implementation assistance
- Network Health Assessments